What you need to know before visiting RRA.
Reeves-Reed Arboretum is more than just a pretty garden: it's a museum of plants.
To keep that museum green and growing so that you and your neighbors can enjoy it for many years to come, we ask you to treat our grounds and facilities just like you would any other museum.
Here are some examples of how you can help us:
- Don't touch the plants and trees unless invited to by a staff member, and never pick flowers.
- Leave your toys, balls, Frisbees, kites, and similar things in the car. Leave bikes in the provided bike rack, on the sidewalks, or in the parking lots.
- Please keep children under 12 years old under your supervision at all times.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please stay on the paths and lawns.
- Keep your family and others safe by enjoying pools, walls, and other features from a respectful distance.
- Please take your trash and recyclables with you when you leave.
- Please don't use the Arboretum for commercial purposes without talking to us first. Professional photographers, for example, need a permit before they can use our beautiful grounds as a backdrop.
If you're going to be bringing a group larger than ordinary family size, please give us a call in advance. We can help you plan your visit and avoid conflicts with other large groups and activities. We'd also love to host your party, family reunion, reception, or business meeting, but there is a charge for these and similar events.
Reeves-Reed is your Arboretum. Help us take care of it for you!